Warm Autumn Pork And Plum Salad With Maple VinaigretteBy On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Warm Autumn pork and plum salad with maple vinaigrette step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm Autumn pork and plum salad with maple vinaigrette you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Drizzle maple syrup vinaigrette over this deliciously easy pork and plum salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Autumn Pork And Plum Salad With Maple Vinaigrette
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Mince
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 4 plums, halved, stoned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Spinach & Red Beetroot Leaves
- 4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Coles Bakery Stone Baked White Sourdough Vienna, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm Autumn Pork And Plum Salad With Maple Vinaigrette
- Combine the mince and Moroccan seasoning in a bowl. Season. Roll tablespoonfuls of pork mixture into 20 patties, flattening slightly.
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium heat. Brush the patties and cut side of plum with oil. Cook the patties for 4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cook the plum, cut-side down, for 3 mins or until charred. Remove from heat.
- Combine the patties, plum, salad leaves, radish and carrot in large bowl. Whisk the extra oil, maple syrup and vinegar in a small bowl. Add to the salad and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Serve the salad with the bread.
Nutritions of Warm Autumn Pork And Plum Salad With Maple Vinaigrette