Marinated Tomato Salad With BocconciniBy Louise Pickford On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Marinated tomato salad with bocconcini step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinated tomato salad with bocconcini you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Close your eyes and dream of Italy as you scoff this tomato salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinated Tomato Salad With Bocconcini
- 8 (about 1kg) ripe tomatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 1 x 500g pkt trussed yellow roma tomatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 500ml btl balsamic vinegar
- 1 x 180g tub bocconcini, drained, torn in half
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Marinated Tomato Salad With Bocconcini
- Place tomato, oil, lemon rind and sugar in a bowl, and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight to develop the flavours.
- Place the vinegar in a saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes or until reduced to about 160ml (2/3 cup) and vinegar is thick and syrupy (take care during the last 5 minutes as its easy to burn the vinegar). Set aside to cool.
- Place tomato mixture on a serving platter. Top with bocconcini and sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with balsamic dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Marinated Tomato Salad With Bocconcini
fatContent: 131.45 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein