Broad Bean And Prosciutto BruschettaBy On Aug 01, 2020
Cooking Broad bean and prosciutto bruschetta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Broad bean and prosciutto bruschetta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For easy entertaining, try this delicious broad bean, cheese and prosciutto bruschetta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Broad Bean And Prosciutto Bruschetta
- 2 cups (300g) frozen broad beans
- 1/4 cup small mint leaves
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- Olive oil spray
- 150g Castello Creamy White cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto
The instruction how to make Broad Bean And Prosciutto Bruschetta
- Cook the broad beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until heated through. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Peel and place in a medium bowl. Add the mint, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and oil and toss to combine. Season.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on high. Lightly spray the sourdough with oil. Cook on the grill, in 2 batches, for 1 min each side or until lightly charred.
- Place the sourdough on a large serving platter. Arrange the cheese slices over the sourdough. Top with the prosciutto and spoon over the broad bean mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Broad Bean And Prosciutto Bruschetta
fatContent: 294.448 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein