Quick GravlaxBy Valli Little On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Quick gravlax step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick gravlax you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Gravlax is a beautiful and elegant starter to any formal occasion. Serve it on a bed of this creamy potato salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Gravlax
- 300g salmon fillets, skin removed, pin-boned
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns*
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- 350g kipfler potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 8 tablespoons (160ml) creme fraiche
The instruction how to make Quick Gravlax
- Freeze salmon for 20 minutes (so its easier to slice). Slice very thinly. Lay in a ceramic dish. Combine salt and sugar, sprinkle over salmon, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes, drain, then cool. Cut into chunks. Whisk oil, vinegar and sugar. Season, then mix 1 tablespoon dressing with horseradish and mustard. Stir into remaining dressing and pour over potatoes. Stir in chives and creme fraiche. Season.
- Drain excess moisture from salmon, then use a pastry brush to remove any excess salt and sugar. Brush with oil and curl over a mound of potato salad. Top with peppercorns and rocket.
Nutritions of Quick Gravlax