Coconut-crusted Chicken With Spring SaladBy Emma Braz On Jul 29, 2020
Cooking Coconut-crusted chicken with spring salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Coconut-crusted chicken with spring salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Coconut crumbs add extra crunch and flavour to this easy spring chicken salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Coconut-crusted Chicken With Spring Salad
- 600g pkt Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1 1/2cups (150g) shredded coconut
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles French Dressing
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons Coles Basil Pesto dip
The instruction how to make Coconut-crusted Chicken With Spring Salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the flour, egg and coconut in separate shallow bowls. Season the egg. Coat each piece of chicken in flour and shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in coconut to coat. Place on the prepared tray. Spray the chicken with olive oil spray. Bake for 25-30 mins or until chicken is cooked through. 3 Meanwhile, cook the asparagus in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Cut in half lengthways.
- Combine rocket, asparagus, radish and snow peas in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Transfer to a large platter with the chicken. Combine the mayonnaise, water and dip in a small bowl.
- Serve the chicken and salad with the mayonnaise mixture.
Nutritions of Coconut-crusted Chicken With Spring Salad
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon