Peri-peri Cornflake ChickenBy On Jul 31, 2020
Cooking Peri-peri cornflake chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peri-peri cornflake chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Crunchy and super easy to make! Everyone will love these chicken strips.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peri-peri Cornflake Chicken
- 1 bottle Nandos Peri-Peri Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- All-purpose flour, seasoned
- 120g cornflakes
The instruction how to make Peri-peri Cornflake Chicken
- Preheat oven to 220C. Crush cornflakes.
- Coat chicken in flour and shake off excess. Then dunk chicken in peri-peri sauce and coat with crushed cornflakes.
- Spray a baking sheet with the oil and spread the chicken pieces out. Spray with oil and bake for 12-15 minutes, turning half way.
- Serve with peri-peri sauce for dipping.
Nutritions of Peri-peri Cornflake Chicken