Choc-banana Quinoa Pudding PotsBy Claire Brookman On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Choc-banana quinoa pudding pots step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc-banana quinoa pudding pots you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These glutenfree pudding pots make a deliciously easy breakfast or lunchbox snack.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc-banana Quinoa Pudding Pots
- 1 1/2 cups white quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 3 cups unsweetened low-fat coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 small bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Choc-banana Quinoa Pudding Pots
- Place quinoa, coconut milk, cocoa and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and milk mixture has absorbed. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Spoon quinoa mixture among 6 x 1/2-cup-capacity airtight containers. Refrigerate until required. Top with banana and drizzle with honey just before placing in lunchbox.
Nutritions of Choc-banana Quinoa Pudding Pots
fatContent: 301.857 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.6 grams protein