Moroccan Beef Kofta Flat BunsBy Emma Braz On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Moroccan beef kofta flat buns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Moroccan beef kofta flat buns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make your own beef mince kofta with this quick and easy Moroccan recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Moroccan Beef Kofta Flat Buns
- 1 small red onion, halved
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef 3 Star Mince
- 1 tablespoon harissa spice mix
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 Coles Moroccan Harissa Flat Buns, toasted
- 1/3 cup (95g) Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Moroccan Beef Kofta Flat Buns
- Finely chop 1 onion half. Thinly slice the remaining onion half.
- Combine the mince, harissa spice mix, coriander and chopped onion in a medium bowl. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and flatten slightly. Place on a plate.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray patties with olive oil spray. Cook half the patties for 2-3 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Meanwhile, combine the sliced onion, cucumber, tomato, parsley, oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Divide the buns among serving plates. Spread bun bases with yoghurt. Top with patties and cucumber mixture. Season. Fold over the bun tops to serve.
Nutritions of Moroccan Beef Kofta Flat Buns
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon