Super Speedy Creamy Prawn PastaBy Amira Georgy On Jul 28, 2020
Cooking Super speedy creamy prawn pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Super speedy creamy prawn pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Twirl you fork around in this deliciously easy prawn pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Super Speedy Creamy Prawn Pasta
- 500g dried thin spaghetti pasta
- 40g butter, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 leeks, trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 400g peeled raw prawns, tails intact
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways and lengthways
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, plus extra to serve
- 1 zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
The instruction how to make Super Speedy Creamy Prawn Pasta
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Cook leek and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until leek softens. Add wine. Cook for 3 minutes or until almost evaporated.
- Add prawns and asparagus. Cook for 2 minutes or until prawns just change colour. Add cream and reserved cooking liquid. Bring to a simmer. Add parmesan and tarragon. Stir until smooth. Season. Add pasta, zucchini and peas. Stir until peas are tender.
- Top with extra tarragon. Serve.
Nutritions of Super Speedy Creamy Prawn Pasta
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon