Smoked Salmon OmelettesBy On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Smoked salmon omelettes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked salmon omelettes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Quick and easy, these fluffy omelettes are perfect for brunch or a light lunch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked Salmon Omelettes
- 4 eggs
- 125ml PHILADELPHIA Original Cream for Cooking, a cream alternative
- 20g butter
- 125ml PHILADELPHIA Original Cream for Cooking, extra
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500g zucchini, grated
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Smoked Salmon Omelettes
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frypan and sautu00e9 zucchini 6-7 minutes or until golden. Stir in spring onions and seasonings. Remove and keep warm.
- Beat together the eggs and PHILLY. Heat the butter in the fry pan. Pour egg mixture into 8 greased egg rings and cook over a low heat, covered, for 3 minutes or until egg is nearly set. Turn over and finish cooking. Remove egg rings and place omelettes on serving plates.
- Top each omelette with zucchini, a dollop of extra PHILLY and smoked salmon. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Smoked Salmon Omelettes