Bagel With Creamy Scrambled Eggs And HamBy Kerrie Ray On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Bagel with creamy scrambled eggs and ham step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bagel with creamy scrambled eggs and ham you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Breakfast is on the table in a flash with our easy scrambled eggs and ham, served on bagels.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bagel With Creamy Scrambled Eggs And Ham
- 4 plain bagels, halved
- 8 eggs
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk or cream
- 20g softened butter, plus extra for spreading
- 2 x 100g Primo English Ham
- 1 tablespoons chopped chives
The instruction how to make Bagel With Creamy Scrambled Eggs And Ham
- Lightly toast bagels until golden. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk or cream in a large bowl. Melt butter in a medium, non-stick frying pan. Add egg mixture and cook over a medium-low heat, gently moving the eggs from one side of the pan as they cook. Donu2019t over-stir. When almost cooked but still looking a little wet, remove from heat.
- Spread bagels with butter. Place on serving plates. Top with ham slices. Spoon over eggs and scatter with chives. Serve with cracked pepper.
Nutritions of Bagel With Creamy Scrambled Eggs And Ham
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon