Prawn And Pesto PizzaBy On Jul 27, 2020
Cooking Prawn and pesto pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn and pesto pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Have dinner on the table in minutes with this quick and easy prawn and pesto pizza.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn And Pesto Pizza
- 2 Coles Thin & Crispy Medium Pizza Bases
- 600g fresh prawns or thawed frozen prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 80g bocconcini, coarsely torn
- 1/2 red onion, finely shaved
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (20g) parmesan, finely grated
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
The instruction how to make Prawn And Pesto Pizza
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- To make rocket pesto, place the rocket, basil, parmesan, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream.
- Place pizza bases on the baking trays. Spread evenly with half the pesto. Arrange the prawns, prosciutto, bocconcini and onion over bases. Bake for 12-15 mins or until golden brown and prawns curl and change colour.
- Top pizzas with remaining pesto.
Nutritions of Prawn And Pesto Pizza
fatContent: 581.965 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein