Mini Red-hotsBy Emma Braz On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Mini red-hots step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini red-hots you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roll up, roll up, the circus is in town and its full of exciting and delicious treats!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Red-hots
- 8 par-baked dinner rolls
- 8 cocktail frankfurts
- 2/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon American mustard
The instruction how to make Mini Red-hots
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place rolls on prepared tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place frankfurts in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Drain.
- Using a serrated knife, split rolls along the top (do not cut all the way through). Divide cheese between rolls. Top with frankfurts. Drizzle with sauce and mustard. Serve.
Nutritions of Mini Red-hots
fatContent: 220.597 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol