Peppermint MousseBy Claire Brookman On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Peppermint mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peppermint mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up this easy peppermint mousse to impress at your next dinner party.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peppermint Mousse
- 2 x 100g blocks Lindt Excellence mint intense chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- After dinner mints, to serve
The instruction how to make Peppermint Mousse
- Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon halfway through cooking, or until smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream for 2 to 3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Add egg yolks and half the cream to chocolate. Stir to combine. Fold in remaining cream. Wash and dry the beaters and bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat egg whites for 3 to 4 minutes until soft peaks form. Add sugar. Beat until glossy. Fold half the egg white mixture into chocolate until combined. Fold in remaining egg white mixture.
- Spoon mixture into 4 x 1/2 cup-capacity glasses. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set. Serve topped with after dinner mints.
Nutritions of Peppermint Mousse
fatContent: 484.453 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 36 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 153 milligrams cholesterol