Cheesy Bacon BreadBy Claire Brookman On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Cheesy bacon bread step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheesy bacon bread you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A simple dinner roll is jazzed up with crispy bacon and cheddar cheese.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 shortcut bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 6 white par-baked dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup grated vintage cheddar
The instruction how to make Cheesy Bacon Bread
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion and bacon, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add thyme. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Cut each bread roll top in a criss-cross pattern, being careful not to cut the whole way through. Place on prepared tray. Add cheese to bacon mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Stuff bread rolls, in between cuts, with bacon mixture.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until the cheese has melted and bread rolls are golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheesy Bacon Bread
fatContent: 196.219 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 17 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler