Haloumi Lasagne RecipeBy Tracy Rutherford On Jul 26, 2020
Cooking Haloumi lasagne recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Haloumi lasagne recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy vegetarian lasagne has layers of pumpkin, haloumi and a creamy ricotta sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Haloumi Lasagne Recipe
- 1/2 (about 1kg) butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 5mm slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 400g fresh ricotta
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 fresh lasagne sheets
- 700ml bottle passata
- 200g (1/2 bunch) cavolo nero, trimmed, thickly shredded
- 500g haloumi
- 50g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- Basil pesto, to serve
- Pepitas, to sprinkle (optional)
The instruction how to make Haloumi Lasagne Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Arrange pumpkin on one of the prepared trays and onion on the other. Spray with oil and bake for 30 minutes or until tender. Toss the onion halfway through cooking. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place the ricotta, sour cream and garlic in a large bowl. Season. Stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a 2L (8 cup) ovenproof dish. Lay a lasagne sheet over the base, trimming to fit (reserve the offcut pieces). Spread with one-third of the passata. Arrange a layer of pumpkin and onion over the top. Top with another lasagne sheet.
- Spread half the ricotta mixture over the lasagne and sprinkle with half the cavolo nero. Top with another lasagne sheet. Use the lasagne offcuts to fill any gaps. Spread with half the remaining passata and arrange another layer of the pumpkin and onion. Top with another lasagne sheet, the remaining ricotta, cavolo nero and the final lasagne sheet. Pour over the remaining passata and spread evenly.
- Coarsely grate half of the haloumi. Transfer to a bowl. Add the mozzarella and toss to combine. Sprinkle over the top layer.
- Thinly slice the remaining haloumi and arrange over the top of the lasagne. Cover with a sheet of oiled foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover, and cook for a further 30 minutes, or until golden and tender. Drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with pepitas, if using. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Haloumi Lasagne Recipe