BurgersBy Kim Coverdale & Dixie Elliott On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Burgers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Burgers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Catering for a kids party is easy with these delicious mini burgers.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Burgers
- 1kg beef mince
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 32 small dinner rolls
The instruction how to make Burgers
- Combine mince, onion, sauce, breadcrumbs, egg and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape 2 tablespoons mixture into patties. Place on a baking paper-lined tray. Cover, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve patties on rolls with caramelised onions and barbecue sauce.
Nutritions of Burgers
fatContent: 213.905 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : australia day, barbecue, grill, meat, budget friendly, picnic, kids party, kid friendly, bread, egg, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, onion, beef, mince, burger, recipe for kids, easy kids recipe, beef mince, burgers, kids party, party, birthday, entertaining,