Goat’s Cheese, Orange And Poppy Seed PlatterBy Chris Dips On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Goat’s cheese, orange and poppy seed platter step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Goat’s cheese, orange and poppy seed platter you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Looking for something sweet after dinner? Try this smooth and creamy goat’s cheese and tart orange flavoured dip.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Goat’s Cheese, Orange And Poppy Seed Platter
- 1 Chrisu2019 Heritage Goatu2019s Cheese, Orange & Poppy Seed After-Dinner Dip
- 1 packet Crostoli (sweet crisp pastry), to serve
- 1 bunch seedless grapes, to serve
- 1 packet roasted pistachios, to serve
- 1 packet chocolate dipped dehydrated oranges, to serve
The instruction how to make Goat’s Cheese, Orange And Poppy Seed Platter
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Remove foil from dip and drizzle honey on top. Place pot on a tray in the middle of the oven.
- Bake for approx. 5-6 minutes or until warm.
- Place dip in the middle of a platter and serve with the grapes, pistachios and chocolate oranges.
Nutritions of Goat’s Cheese, Orange And Poppy Seed Platter