Madeleines Chocolate MousseBy Madeleine Trapp On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Madeleines chocolate mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Madeleines chocolate mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This beautiful and easy French chocolate mousse dessert will be a winner at your dinner table.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Madeleines Chocolate Mousse
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g butter, chopped
- 5 eggs, chilled, separated
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- Cocoa powder, for dusting (optional)
The instruction how to make Madeleines Chocolate Mousse
- Place dark chocolate and butter in a heavy-based saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chocolate is just melted and mixture is smooth (do not overheat). Remove from heat. Set aside to cool until lukewarm (see notes).
- Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat egg yolks, 1 at a time, into chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Wash and dry beaters. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until sugar is dissolved after each addition. Add a little of the egg white mixture to the chocolate mixture, folding to combine. Add the chocolate mixture to remaining egg white mixture. Fold gently until just combined.
- Spoon chocolate mixture among 8 x 1/2-cup-capacity serving dishes. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight (see notes).
- Remove mousse from fridge 30 minutes before serving. Dollop with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder. Serve.
Nutritions of Madeleines Chocolate Mousse
fatContent: 408.69 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 175 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon