Cowboy QuesadillasBy Sarah Hobbs On Jul 24, 2020
Cooking Cowboy quesadillas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cowboy quesadillas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take a few shortcuts with these deliciously easy, pulled pork and bean quesadillas.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cowboy Quesadillas
- 480g pkt Coles Australian Slow Cooked Pork Ready to Pull Shoulder with Apple BBQ Sauce
- 1 corn cob, husks and silks removed
- 10 white corn tortillas
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 11/2 cups (180g) coarsely grated tasty cheddar
The instruction how to make Cowboy Quesadillas
- Prepare the pork following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for 8 mins or until charred and tender. Use a sharp knife to cut down the side of corn to remove kernels.
- Preheat a sandwich press. (Alternatively, heat a large frying pan over medium heat.) Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. Place the pork, corn kernels, black beans, spring onion and cheddar over half of each tortilla. Fold in half to enclose filling.
- Cook the quesadillas, in batches, in the sandwich press for 2-3 mins, or in frying pan for 1-2 mins each side, or until golden brown and heated through. Place on a serving platter.
Nutritions of Cowboy Quesadillas