Antipasto Rolls RecipeBy Kim Coverdale & Claire Brookman On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Antipasto rolls recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Antipasto rolls recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get the party started with these easy vegetarian antipasto rolls.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Antipasto Rolls Recipe
- 2 large zucchini, peeled into ribbons (youu2019ll need 40 ribbons of zucchini)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup roasted pepper strips
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup baba ghanoush dip
- 1/2 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 20 pitted Sicilian olives
The instruction how to make Antipasto Rolls Recipe
- Place zucchini in a bowl. Add oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook zucchini, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and just tender. Transfer to a board.
- Finely chop 2 tablespoons of pepper strips. Place chopped pepper, onion, parsley, baba ghanoush and cream cheese in a bowl. Season. Stir to combine.
- Place 1 piece of zucchini on a flat surface. Place a second piece, slightly overlapping, at 1 short end to form 1 long strip. Leaving a 5mm border at one short end, spread zucchini with 2 teaspoons of cheese mixture. Starting from opposite end to border, roll up to enclose filling. Place on a serving plate. Repeat with remaining zucchini and cheese mixture.
- Cut remaining pepper strips into 2cm pieces. Stuff olives with pepper pieces. Place an olive on the top of each roll. Secure with toothpicks. Serve.
Nutritions of Antipasto Rolls Recipe
fatContent: 37.762 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol