White Chocolate Brownie Bars RecipeBy Cathie Lonnie On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking White chocolate brownie bars recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White chocolate brownie bars recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add a little glam and glitter to these easy brownie bars.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White Chocolate Brownie Bars Recipe
- 300g white chocolate, chopped
- 125g Lurpak slightly salted butter, chopped
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 50g (1/3 cup) self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 35g (1/3 cup) chopped pistachio kernels, toasted
- Mixed white and gold cachous, to decorate
- Red edible glitter, to decorate (optional)
- 125g Lurpak slightly salted butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Red and pink food colouring, to tint
The instruction how to make White Chocolate Brownie Bars Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 19 x 29cm slice pan. Line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper.
- Combine 200g chocolate, butter, caster sugar and milk in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until chocolate melts and sugar dissolves. Transfer mixture to a large bowl then set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Whisk the combined flour and egg into the chocolate mixture until just combined. Gently stir in the cranberries, pistachio and remaining chocolate. Spread mixture over prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 10 minutes to cool slightly, before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 12 bars.
- Meanwhile, to make the buttercream icing, use electric beaters to beat the butter in a bowl for 4-5 minutes or until pale and creamy. Gradually beat in icing sugar then milk until mixture is pale and creamy. Divide buttercream among 4 bowls. Tint 1 bowl with 8 drops of red colouring, another with 4 drops red colouring, another with 6 drops of pink colouring. Leave the remaining bowl untinted.
- Spoon the 2 shades of red icing into 2 separate piping bags, 1 fitted with a large rosette nozzle and the other with a small rosette nozzle. Pipe rosettes of each shade onto each bar. Spoon pink icing into a piping bag fitted with a small rosette nozzle and the white icing into another piping bag fitted with a small star nozzle. Pipe small roses and stars onto the bars. Decorate with cachous and edible glitter, if using.
Nutritions of White Chocolate Brownie Bars Recipe
Tags : bake, dessert, sweet, basic, easy, easy baking, easy desserts, simple, baking, chocolate, egg, egg allergy, gluten allergy, icing sugar, lactose allergy, milk allergy, nuts, peanut allergy, sesame allergy, soy allergy, tree nut allergy, wheat allergy,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon