Super-easy Chocolate CakeBy Annette Forrest On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Super-easy chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Super-easy chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The only thing better than a chocolate cake is a supereasy chocolate cake try this one and let us know what you think!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Super-easy Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/3 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 125g blueberries
- 1 1/3 cups pure icing sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 20g butter, at room temperature, chopped
The instruction how to make Super-easy Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm round cake pan. Line base with baking paper.
- Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Combine buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla in a jug. Make a well in centre of flour mixture. Pour in buttermilk mixture. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed until combined. Increase speed to high. Beat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make chocolate icing sift icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl. Add butter and 1 tablespoon of boiling water. Stir until smooth. Spread icing over cake. Top with blueberries. Allow icing to set. Slice and serve.
Nutritions of Super-easy Chocolate Cake
fatContent: 636.218 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 95 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 70 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 131 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : mothers day, birthday, kids party, easy, vegetarian, budget friendly, kid friendly, bake, sugar, blueberries, egg, buttermilk, flour, morning tea, afternoon tea, snack, dessert, cake, easy chocolate cake recipe, easiest chocolate cake recipe, basic cho, h,