Fish And Slaw TacosBy On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Fish and slaw tacos step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fish and slaw tacos you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take a few shortcuts with these quick and easy fish tacos.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fish And Slaw Tacos
- 425g pkt Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish Original Crumb (6 pack)
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
- 200g pkt Coles Australian Beetroot Slaw
- 1/3 cup coriander, coarsely chopped
- 6 large taco shells
- 3/4 cup (90g) grated tasty cheddar
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (130g) tomato salsa
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fish And Slaw Tacos
- Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange the Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish on a baking tray. Bake following the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and half the sour cream in a bowl. Season. Add the slaw and chopped coriander. Toss to combine.
- Heat the taco shells following packet directions. Place on a serving platter.
- Cut the fish fillets in half lengthways. Fill taco shells with coleslaw, cheddar, avocado and fish. Top with a dollop of salsa and remaining sour cream and sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Fish And Slaw Tacos