Caramel Mud CakeBy Kerrie Sun On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Caramel mud cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Caramel mud cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Treat yourself to the indulgent flavour of caramel mud cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Caramel Mud Cake
- Melted butter, to grease
- 200g butter, cubed
- 200g white chocolate (Nestle brand), chopped
- 200g (1 cup, firmly packed) dark brown sugar
- 180ml (3/4 cup) hot water
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Caramel Mud Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Brush a round 22cm (base measurement) cake pan with melted butter. Line base and side with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter, chocolate, sugar, water, golden syrup and vanilla essence in a heavy-based saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat with a wooden spoon for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 20 mins to cool.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift combined flours over chocolate mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake in preheated oven for 50-60 mins or until a skewer comes out almost clean. Stand cake for 20 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Caramel Mud Cake
fatContent: 579.336 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 116 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, bake, autumn, winter, family friendly, budget friendly, icing sugar, flour, vanilla, golden syrup, sugar, chocolate, butter, afternoon tea, party, birthday, dessert, caramel, cake, snack, tea, ba, high protein,