Flourless Chocolate And Almond CakeBy Not available On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Flourless chocolate and almond cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Flourless chocolate and almond cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Nut meal is a great alternative to wheatbased flours, and gives a dense, fudgy centre with a chewy outer layer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Flourless Chocolate And Almond Cake
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 4 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) brown sugar
- 200g almond meal
- Cocoa powder, to serve
The instruction how to make Flourless Chocolate And Almond Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 22cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine the chocolate, butter, cocoau00a0powder and 1/3 cup (80ml) water in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until mixture is smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, sugar and almond meal and stir to combine.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the eggu00a0whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Add half of the egg white to the chocolate mixture and useu00a0a large metal spoon to gently fold tou00a0combine. Add the remaining egg white and gently fold to combine. Pouru00a0into the prepared pan. Bake for 40-45 mins or until a skewer inserted inu00a0the centre comes out clean. Set asideu00a0to cool completely.
- Turn onto a serving platter. Dust with cocoa powder. Cut into pieces.
Nutritions of Flourless Chocolate And Almond Cake
fatContent: 339.141 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
Tags : gluten free, cake, spring, autumn, winter, summer, mothers day, family friendly, afternoon tea, dessert, brown sugar, egg, almond meal, chocolate, dark chocolate, high protein, low sodium, lower gi,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe