Passionfruit And Yoghurt Mousse CakeBy Liz Macri On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Passionfruit and yoghurt mousse cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Passionfruit and yoghurt mousse cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Delight your guests with this light and airy triplelayer mousse cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Passionfruit And Yoghurt Mousse Cake
- 200g butternut snap biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 12 passionfruit, halved
- 600ml pure cream
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gelatine powder
- 2 1/2 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style All Natural Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3 passionfruit, halved
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
The instruction how to make Passionfruit And Yoghurt Mousse Cake
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm (base) round springform pan. Line side with baking paper. Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until mixture is just combined. Press mixture over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until required.
- Strain passionfruit pulp over a jug (youu2019ll need 1/2 cup of juice). Discard solids. Combine 1/2 the cream and 1/2 the sugar in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Stir in passionfruit juice.
- Place 1/2 the boiling water in a small heatproof jug. Sprinkle with 1/2 the gelatine. Whisk with a fork until dissolved. Stir gelatine mixture into cream mixture. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool. Whisk in 1 cup of yoghurt. Pour mixture over base in prepared pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, repeat steps 2 and 3, replacing passionfruit juice with vanilla bean paste and using remaining yoghurt. Stand yoghurt mixture at room temperature for 1 hour 30 minutes or until cool. Once passionfruit layer is set, gently pour over vanilla yoghurt mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, or until set.
- Meanwhile, make Passionfruit Sauce: Spoon passionfruit pulp (youu2019ll need 1/3 cup pulp) into a small saucepan. Add sugar and 1/2 cup water. Stir over low heat for 3 minutes until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium. Bring to the boil. Boil for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Remove cake from pan and place on a serving plate. Drizzle with passionfruit sauce. Serve.
Nutritions of Passionfruit And Yoghurt Mousse Cake
fatContent: 505.963 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 82 milligrams cholesterol