Pineapple And Almond Fruit CakeBy Not available On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Pineapple and almond fruit cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pineapple and almond fruit cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This caramelcovered cake is made from sweet crushed pineapples and almond flakes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pineapple And Almond Fruit Cake
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 cups mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 400g crushed pineapple in syrup or natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 150g slivered almonds
- 3 eggs
The instruction how to make Pineapple And Almond Fruit Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Grease and line base of a 22cm springform pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine flour, mixed fruit and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together oil and eggs. Add to dry ingredients with pineapple, mixing with a spatula until just combined. Fill prepared pan. Bake for 75-80 mins until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- To make Topping: Combine water and sugar in small saucepan. Stir on low heat for 1-2 mins until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high. Boil without stirring for 5-8 mins until it forms a pale golden caramel. Sprinkle almonds over top of cake. Pour caramel over almonds allowing caramel to drip down sides of cake.
Nutritions of Pineapple And Almond Fruit Cake