Italian Grazing PlateBy On Jul 16, 2020
Cooking Italian grazing plate step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian grazing plate you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Satisfy hungry guests with this easy Italian grazing platter.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Grazing Plate
- 12 thin slices mild Bertocchi Flat Soppressa Salami
- 8 grissini
- 350g mixed medley tomatoes
- 100g mixed olives
- 100g black olive tapenade
- 125g pecorino, shaved
- 12 baby bocconcini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125g small button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch mini asparagus
- 2 Coles Bakery Ciabatta Rolls, cut into 8 slices
The instruction how to make Italian Grazing Plate
- Wrap 8 slices of salami around the grissini. Arrange on a serving platter. Halve any large tomatoes and add to platter with remaining whole tomatoes.
- Arrange the olives, tapenade, pecorino, bocconcini and the remaining salami on the platter. Season with pepper.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl. Season. Toss mushrooms in half the oil mixture. Cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 mins or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a bowl. Add vinegar and toss to combine.
- Brush asparagus and bread with remaining oil mixture. Cook on grill for 2-3 mins each side or until asparagus is tender and bread is lightly charred. Arrange on the platter with mushrooms.
Nutritions of Italian Grazing Plate