Mandarin And Olive Oil CakeBy Katrina Woodman On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Mandarin and olive oil cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mandarin and olive oil cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Were completely smitten with the seasons sweet, fragrant mandarins, especially in this delicious Italian torta. Its moist and tangy, with just a hint of fruity olive oil.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mandarin And Olive Oil Cake
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3 mandarins, rind finely grated
- 125ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh mandarin juice
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 85g (3/4 cup) almond meal
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Mandarin And Olive Oil Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line the base and side of a 22cm (base measurement) springform cake pan.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of sugar. Use an electric beater to beat egg yolks, mandarin rind and remaining sugar in a bowl until doubled and a ribbon trail forms when the beater is lifted.
- Combine olive oil and mandarin juice in a jug. Combine the flour and almond meal in a small bowl. In alternating batches, add the olive oil mixture, in a slow, steady stream, and the flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture, beating constantly on a low speed until just combined.
- Use clean electric beaters to beat egg whites and reserved sugar in a large clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Use a large metal spoon to fold half the egg whites into the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in the remaining egg whites until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Mandarin And Olive Oil Cake
fatContent: 360.89 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone