Posy Of Flower Cake PopsBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Posy of flower cake pops step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Posy of flower cake pops you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Decorate with flowers in the kitchen with these cake pops.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Posy Of Flower Cake Pops
- 340g pkt vanilla butter cake
- 2 tablespoons bought vanilla frosting
- 250g white chocolate melts
- Pink food colouring gel
- Icing flowers, to decorate
The instruction how to make Posy Of Flower Cake Pops
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round (base measurement) cake pan with baking paper.
- Make the vanilla butter cake following packet directions. Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Use a serrated knife to trim the crusts of the cake. Break the cake into small pieces and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Add the vanilla frosting and stir to combine.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoonsful of cake mixture into balls. Place on the lined tray. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place the white chocolate melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon until chocolate melts. Add pink colouring and stir to combine.
- Dip the end of 1 lollypop stick in chocolate then insert into a cake ball. Return to the tray. Repeat with remaining cake balls.
- Dip 1 cake pop into the melted chocolate, turning to coat. Gently tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Insert the cake pop in the polystyrene to stand upright. While chocolate is melted, decorate with icing flowers on top and around the cake pop. Repeat with remaining cake pops, chocolate and icing flowers. Set aside for 30 minutes or until chocolate is completely set.
Nutritions of Posy Of Flower Cake Pops
Tags : mothers day, kids party, kid friendly, birthday, party, afternoon tea, morning tea, chocolate, bake, cake, cupcake, cupcake recipes, cake recipes, desserts, birthday cake recipes, special occasion,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons