Frozen Layered Mousse CakeBy Emma Braz On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Frozen layered mousse cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Frozen layered mousse cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Reduce the stress on the big night with this delicious makeahead mousse cake dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Frozen Layered Mousse Cake
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso coffee, cooled
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 460g double unfilled sponge cake (see note 1)
- 45g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup pure cream
The instruction how to make Frozen Layered Mousse Cake
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg yolks and sugar for 5 minutes or until pale and thick. Gradually beat in coffee until combined.
- In a clean bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually fold egg whites and whipped cream into coffee mixture until just combined.
- Split sponge cake into 3 even layers. Line the base and side of a 7cm-deep, 17cm round cake pan with plastic wrap (see note 2). Place base of sponge into prepared pan. Top with half the coffee mousse. Place middle layer of sponge over coffee layer. Top with remaining coffee mousse, then remaining sponge. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight (see note 3) or until firm.
- Combine chocolate and pure cream in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, stirring with a metal spoon after 30 seconds. Turn cake, top-side up, onto a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve.
Nutritions of Frozen Layered Mousse Cake
fatContent: 432.351 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 154 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup