Dutch Spice CakeBy Michelle Lucia On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Dutch spice cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Dutch spice cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add a touch of spice to all things nice like this impossibletoresist Dutch spice cake!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Dutch Spice Cake
- 1 2/3 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Honey, to serve
The instruction how to make Dutch Spice Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, salt and nutmeg into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk and butter. Using a wooden spoon, stir until smooth. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth top. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top side up, onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with cream and honey.
Nutritions of Dutch Spice Cake
fatContent: 272.699 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup