Happy Easter CakeBy Not available On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Happy Easter cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Happy Easter cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This decadent chocolate cake is made from a delicious combination of hazelnut, cocoa and decorative chocolate eggs.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Happy Easter Cake
- 100g butter, chopped
- 175g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 150g hazelnut meal
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 160g bag Lindt assorted eggs
- 1 pkt solid easter eggs
- 4 eggs, separated
- Extra cocoa, to dust
- Ice cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Happy Easter Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 160C fan. Grease a 20cm springform pan and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the butter and chocolate into a large heatproof bowl. Stand bowl over pan of barely simmering water and stir occasionally until melted. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla, sugar, hazelnut meal, sifted cocoa and egg yolks.
- Using electric beaters, beat the eggwhites in a clean bowl until soft peaks form. Mix 1/4 of eggwhites into chocolate mixture to soften it. Use a large metal spoon to fold in remaining eggwhites and combine until there are no streaks of white, taking care not to lose the volume.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin and bake for 45 mins. Cool in tin. Chill until firm. Run a knife around edge of cake, remove from tin. Place onto a serving plate and top with mini Easter eggs. Dust with cocoa powder. Serve slices of cake with ice cream.
Nutritions of Happy Easter Cake
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe