Hawaiian Hula Girl CakeBy Emma Braz On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Hawaiian hula girl cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hawaiian hula girl cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Birthday celebrations mean cake, so wow the kids with this tropical take on the classic Dolly Varden cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hawaiian Hula Girl Cake
- 2 x 340g packets golden buttercake cake mix or 2 quantities Homemade buttercake (see related recipe)
- Yellow food colouring
- 400g packet jelly fruit rings (see note)
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon milk
The instruction how to make Hawaiian Hula Girl Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease an 8 cup-capacity metal pudding steamer.
- Make packet cakes following packet directions or homemade cakes (see related recipe). Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make icing: Using an electric mixer, beat butter in a bowl until pale. Gradually add icing sugar mixture and milk, beating constantly until combined.
- Using a serrated knife, level top of cake if necessary. Place cake, cut-side down, on cake board. Gently press doll into cake (see Cooking class under Notes).
- Tint icing yellow. Spread cake with icing, adding extra icing around doll to create skirt top. Cut one-third from each jelly ring, reserving trimmings. Using picture as a guide, insert cut rings into cake to form skirt bottom, alternating colours. Cut reserved trimmings into smaller pieces. Press alternating colours of trimmings into centre of rings. Decorate middle and top of skirt with reserved trimmings. Serve.
Nutritions of Hawaiian Hula Girl Cake