17-minute Pearl Couscous SaladBy Alison Adams On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking 17-minute pearl couscous salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for 17-minute pearl couscous salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy minute couscous salad is perfect for entertaining.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of 17-minute Pearl Couscous Salad
- 250g pearl couscous
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 200g feta, coarsely chopped
- 6 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, sprigs picked
- 1/2 small bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 75g pomegranate arils
The instruction how to make 17-minute Pearl Couscous Salad
- Cook the couscous in a large saucepan of boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, feta, dates, coriander sprigs, mint leaves, oil and lemon juice in a large bowl. Season.
- Add the couscous to the chickpea mixture and toss well to combine. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with pomegranate.
Nutritions of 17-minute Pearl Couscous Salad
fatContent: 479.912 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18.8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 22.6 milligrams cholesterol