No Butter Chocolate CakeBy Member recipe On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking No butter chocolate cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for No butter chocolate cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its hard to believe theres no butter in this decadent chocolate cake from taste member, ouch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of No Butter Chocolate Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 cup Self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (60ml) low fat milk
- 2/3 cup (160ml) light olive oil
- NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa, extra, for dusting
The instruction how to make No Butter Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease and line the base and sides of a 19cm square cake pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl until pale and creamy. Add vanilla. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Sift cocoa and flour over egg mixture. Fold into egg mixture until nearly combined. Stir in milk and oil until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth surface.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with extra cocoa powder to serve.
Nutritions of No Butter Chocolate Cake
fatContent: 290.863 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 20.5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone