Carrot And Zucchini CakeBy Not available On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Carrot and zucchini cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot and zucchini cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The dynamic combination of carrot and zucchini tastes great in this high fibre and dairyfree cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot And Zucchini Cake
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 carrot, grated (see Notes)
- 1 zucchini, grated (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 185g low-fat dairy spread, or olive oil spread, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
The instruction how to make Carrot And Zucchini Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease and line a 10 x 20cm loaf pan.
- Sift flours, allspice, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl, returning husks to bowl. Stir in sugar, carrot, zucchini, sultanas and walnuts.
- Blend in melted spread and eggs. Spoon into prepared pan, smoothing top. Sprinkle with pepitas.
- Bake for 55-60 mins, until cooked when tested with a skewer. Cool in pan for 5 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Carrot And Zucchini Cake