Berry Ice-cream CakeBy Not available On Nov 11, 2020
Cooking Berry ice-cream cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Berry ice-cream cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Youll be using any celebration as an excuse to make this tasty berry icecream cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Berry Ice-cream Cake
- 2l vanilla ice-cream
- 200g pkt Coles Brand honeycomb whirlz biscuits
- 250g fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- Fresh raspberries
- Extra fresh strawberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Berry Ice-cream Cake
- Line base and side of a 20cm round cake tin with plastic wrap. Spoon half the ice-cream into a large bowl and allow to soften slightly. Place honeycomb biscuits in a plastic bag and gently hit with a rolling pin to break into small pieces. Mix crushed biscuits into softened ice-cream. Spoon into cake tin and smooth the surface. Freeze for 3 hrs, or until firm.
- Chop strawberries then lightly crush with a fork. Soften remaining ice-cream in a large bowl and roughly mix together with strawberries. Spread over honeycomb biscuit ice-cream and smooth the surface with the back of a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hrs (or overnight), or until firm.
- To serve, hold plastic wrap and lift frozen mixture from tin. Invert onto a serving plate. Peel away plastic wrap, and top with raspberries and extra strawberries. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Berry Ice-cream Cake
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone