Spanish Chorizo Chicken With Corn RiceBy Claire Brookman On Jul 16, 2020
Cooking Spanish chorizo chicken with corn rice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spanish chorizo chicken with corn rice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make midweek cooking easy with this chicken and chorizo bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spanish Chorizo Chicken With Corn Rice
- 4 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 2 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, skin on, bruised
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 4 large chicken thigh cutlets (skin on)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 cups white long-grain rice
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Spanish Chorizo Chicken With Corn Rice
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Place tomato, capsicum, onion, garlic and chorizo in a large roasting pan. Add stock.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until starting to brown. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Sprinkle chicken with paprika, turning to coat. Place on vegetables in roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place rice and 2 cups of water in a medium heavy-based saucepan over high heat. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked. Fluff with a fork. Stir in corn. Set aside, partially covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Drizzle chicken mixture with vinegar. Sprinkle with extra parsley. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Spanish Chorizo Chicken With Corn Rice
fatContent: 763.844 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 45 milligrams cholesterol