Berry Ripple CakeBy Kate Murdoch On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Berry ripple cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Berry ripple cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Made with inseason berries, this moist cake is easy to whip up for any family occasion.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Berry Ripple Cake
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 300g frozen or fresh mixed berries
- thick cream, to serve
- extra mixed berries, to serve
The instruction how to make Berry Ripple Cake
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Spray a 25cm fluted ring pan with oil spray.
- Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until pale and creamy. Gradually add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. Sift the flour over the butter mixture and fold through along with the milk.
- Place the berries in a clean, dry bowl and mash with a fork. Fold into the cake mixture. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing the surface with a palate knife.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan to cool slightly before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and serve with extra berries and thick cream.
Nutritions of Berry Ripple Cake
fatContent: 581.487 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 191 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, frozen mixed berries, flour, egg, caster sugar, butter, cake, snack, dessert, berry cake, berries, tea, birthday, party, special occasion, baking, easy, simple, picnic, high protein, high fibre,