Apricot Yoghurt CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Apricot yoghurt cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apricot yoghurt cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This classic cake is wonderfully moist and flavoursome thanks to natural yoghurt and plump apricots.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apricot Yoghurt Cake
- 410g can apricot halves, drained, sliced
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups self-raising flour
- 2 x 175g tubs Nestle All Natural Orchard Apricot yogurt
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
The instruction how to make Apricot Yoghurt Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease base and sides of a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) springform cake pan. Line with baking paper. Pat apricot dry with paper towel. Using an electric mixer, cream butter, caster sugar and vanilla until pale and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour and 1 tub of yoghurt until well combined.
- Spoon half the cake mixture into prepared pan. Smooth surface. Top with apricot. Spoon remaining mixture over apricot. Smooth surface. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand cake for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Serve cake with remaining yoghurt.
Nutritions of Apricot Yoghurt Cake
fatContent: 281.542 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, morning tea, afternoon tea, kid friendly, snack, dessert, almonds, coconut, yoghurt, flour, apricot, bake, cake, cakes, cake recipes, apricot recipes, aftenoon tea, baking, summer, sum, high protein, low sodium, lower gi,