Blueberry And Vanilla CakeBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Blueberry and vanilla cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Blueberry and vanilla cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make a fabulous cake using olive oil instead of butter.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Blueberry And Vanilla Cake
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup extra light olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Plain yoghurt, to serve
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Blueberry And Vanilla Cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Spray a 6cm deep, 19cm square cake pan with oil. Line base and sides with 2 layers of baking paper.
- Place oil, eggs, sugar and extract in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add half the flour. Stir to combine. Add half the milk. Stir to combine. Repeat with remaining flour and milk. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean (cover cake with foil during cooking if over browning). Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes. Line a wire rack with baking paper. Turn cake top-side up onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar. Serve with yoghurt.
Nutritions of Blueberry And Vanilla Cake
fatContent: 409.407 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, kid friendly, birthday, afternoon tea, morning tea, bake, milk, flour, caster sugar, egg, cake, vanilla extract, blueberries, dessert, baking, tea, special occasion, video, high protein, low sodium,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons