Meatball Subs With Caramelised Fennel And Rocket PestoBy On Jul 18, 2020
Cooking Meatball subs with caramelised fennel and rocket pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Meatball subs with caramelised fennel and rocket pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create the ultimate meatball sub with this quick and easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Meatball Subs With Caramelised Fennel And Rocket Pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 fennel bulb, ends trimmed, thickly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 420g Coles Graze Grass Fed Beef Meatballs
- 4 Coles Bakery Vietnamese Rolls or hot dog rolls
- 60g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup (40g) Coles Pine Nuts, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
The instruction how to make Meatball Subs With Caramelised Fennel And Rocket Pesto
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the fennel and onion and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until fennel softens. Add the garlic. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 mins or until fennel and onion are tender. Add the sugar and vinegar and cook, stirring, for a further 5 mins or until sugar dissolves and mixture is caramelised. Season.
- Meanwhile, to make the rocket pesto, place the rocket, basil, parmesan, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until incorporated. Season. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Use a small serrated knife to split the top of each roll. Spread with rocket pesto. Top with the fennel mixture and meatballs. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Meatball Subs With Caramelised Fennel And Rocket Pesto
fatContent: 890.753 calories
saturatedFatContent: 53 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein