Banana Caramel CakeBy Emma Braz On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Banana caramel cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Banana caramel cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its time to turn the tables with this upsidedown banana cake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Banana Caramel Cake
- 110g butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved lengthways
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup milk
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Banana Caramel Cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 6cm-deep, 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends.
- Combine 10g butter, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil. Cook for 3 minutes or until thickened. Pour into prepared pan.
- Cut bananas in half, trimming to fit pan. Place, cut side down, over syrup.
- Using an electric mixer, beat remaining butter and sugar for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just combined. Stir in golden syrup and half the flours and milk until just combined. Stir in remaining flours and milk until combined. Spread over banana. Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Banana Caramel Cake
fatContent: 321.455 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : golden syrup, banana, morning tea, afternoon tea, bake, cake, dinner party, dessert, vegetarian, banana recipes, cakes, desserts, baking, moist banana cake, banana cake recipe, recipe for banana cake, best banana cake, high protein, low sodium,