Princess Rainbow CakesBy Gemma Luongo On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Princess rainbow cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Princess rainbow cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stir in a few drops of food colouring and youll have pretty pink cakes to play with.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Princess Rainbow Cakes
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) caster sugar
- 250g butter, at room temperature, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- Pink food colouring
- 2 x 453g ctns vanilla frosting
- Sugar flowers, to decorate
- Silver cachous, to decorate
- White chocolate letters, to decorate
The instruction how to make Princess Rainbow Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 26 x 16cm slice pan with butter. Line with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Use an electric beater to beat the sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition until just combined. Sift in the combined flour. Add the milk. Fold until well combined. Divide evenly among 3 bowls. Add enough food colouring to 1 bowl to make a dark pink batter. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding less food colouring as you go, to make pale pink and light pink batters.
- Spoon the dark pink batter into the lined pan. Use a palette knife to spread as evenly as possible. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes in the pan to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat, in 2 batches, with the light pink and pale pink batters, relining the pan with baking paper between batches.
- Trim the tops of the cakes, if necessary. Spread the dark pink cake with 1/2 cup of frosting. Top with the pale pink cake. Spread with 1/2 cup of frosting and top with the light pink cake. Use a large serrated knife to trim the sides. Cut into 8 squares. Spread the sides and top of each cake with the remaining frosting. Decorate with flowers, cachous and letters.
Nutritions of Princess Rainbow Cakes
fatContent: 1026.266 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 167 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 132 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 198 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, milk, flour, egg, butter, caster sugar, kids party, kid friendly, birthday, dessert, bake, cake, girls birthday cake, recipe for kids birthday cake, cakes, cupcakes, fairy cakes, party, kids cooking, kid-friendly, party food, eas, ,