Choc-hazelnut Crepe CakeBy Lucy Nunes On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Choc-hazelnut crepe cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Choc-hazelnut crepe cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This showstopping cake is a great cheat’s sweet made from bought pancakes with chocolate hazelnut spread in between, then covered in rich ganache.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Choc-hazelnut Crepe Cake
- 2 x 180g blocks dark chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 3 x 400g packets (24 crepes) frozen French-style crepes, thawed
- 3 cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- Chopped dry-roasted hazelnuts, to decorate
- Whipped or double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Choc-hazelnut Crepe Cake
- Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (75%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, until smooth. Refrigerate ganache for 15 minutes or until thick and spreadable.
- Meanwhile, place 1 crepe on a serving plate. Spread with 1 heaped tablespoon of spread. Repeat with remaining crepes and spread, finishing with a crepe.
- Spread ganache over cake sides and top. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Choc-hazelnut Crepe Cake
fatContent: 696.446 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 54 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 62 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : afternoon tea, pescatarian, vegetarian, dessert, party, birthday, easy, quick, hazelnut, hazelnut meal, crepes, cream, dark chocolate, microwave, chocolate, chocolate cake, shortcuts, pancakes, no bake cake, high protein, low sodium, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler