Mocha Fruit CakesBy Emma Braz On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Mocha fruit cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mocha fruit cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These mocha fruit cakes make a delicious end to a Christmas dinner party.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mocha Fruit Cakes
- 500g mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup brewed coffee (see note)
- 2 tablespoons coffee flavoured liqueur
- 150g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda, sifted
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- double-thick cream or ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Mocha Fruit Cakes
- Preheat oven to 150u00b0C/130u00b0C fan-forced. Grease 8 holes of a 3/4 cup-capacity muffin pan. Combine fruit, 1/4 cup coffee and liqueur in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating to combine. Stir in fruit mixture, flour, cocoa powder, chocolate and bicarbonate of soda.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of 1 cake comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, combine caster sugar and remaining coffee in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Transfer cakes to bowls. Drizzle with coffee mixture. Serve with cream or ice-cream.
Nutritions of Mocha Fruit Cakes
fatContent: 613.991 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 96 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 78 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : christmas, vegetarian, liqueur, family friendly, dinner party, dessert, bake, caster sugar, dark chocolate, cocoa powder, flour, egg, brown sugar, butter, coffee, fruit mix, fruit cake, high protein, high fibre,