Mini Peach And Pecan CakesBy Not available On Oct 27, 2020
Cooking Mini peach and pecan cakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini peach and pecan cakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These mini cakes are a flavourfilled delight. Great for picnics, school lunches and snacks.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Peach And Pecan Cakes
- 1 cup pecans
- 180g Coles butter, chopped, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Coles caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 Coles free range eggs
- 1/2 cup Coles sour cream
- 2 tablespoon Coles milk
- 1 cup Coles self raising flour
- 2 peaches, halved, cut into wedges
- icing sugar, for dusting
The instruction how to make Mini Peach And Pecan Cakes
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan. Grease 4 x 10cm mini spring form pans.
- Place pecans in a food processor and process until ground. Remove from processor. Place butter, sugar and vanilla in food processor and process until pale and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, and process until smooth. Add sour cream and milk and pulse until just combined. Add flour and ground pecans and pulse until batter just comes together. Do not over-mix.
- Fill prepared pans. Lay peach wedges on each cake. Bake for 30-35 mins, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar, to serve.
Nutritions of Mini Peach And Pecan Cakes