Roast Beef, Hummus And Capsicum Open SandwichBy Liz Macri On Jul 18, 2020
Cooking Roast beef, hummus and capsicum open sandwich step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast beef, hummus and capsicum open sandwich you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This easy glutenfree sandwich is perfect for lunch on the go.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Beef, Hummus And Capsicum Open Sandwich
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 Corn Thins Original
- 40g baby rocket
- 200g gluten-free rare roast beef slices
- 150g roast capsicum, sliced
- 70g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free balsamic glaze
The instruction how to make Roast Beef, Hummus And Capsicum Open Sandwich
- Place chickpeas, garlic, paprika, lemon juice and oil in a food processor. Process until smooth and combined, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if needed to reach a spreadable consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place corn thins on a board. Spread 1 tablespoon hummus over each corn thin (see note). Top evenly with rocket, beef, capsicum and fetta. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast Beef, Hummus And Capsicum Open Sandwich
fatContent: 322.411 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 44 milligrams cholesterol